Unleashed LGBTQ, the virtual networking event beginning Thursday, March 25, offers a lineup of 30 presenters, ranging from elected officials to nonprofit leaders, from activists to entertainers. For more information and to register for the event, visit the website at UnleashedLGBTQ.com.
• Openly gay Pennsylvania state Rep. and lieutenant governor candidate Brian Sims speaking on the “Blue Wave.”
• Comedian and singer Matteo Lane, with Henry Kopenski, in “Streisand at the Bon Soir.”
• Transgender actress and activist Carmen Carrera presenting “Venture Vixen.”
• Choreographer/dancer Gravity Balmain presenting a voguing tutorial in “Falling for Ballroom.”
• James Berglund with Gilead Pharmaceuticals speaking on using Descovy for PrEP.
• Celia Sandhya Daniels, an Asian-Indian trans entrepreneur, public speaker and activist spealomh pm “#Bathroom2Boardroom.”
• Andy Kraut of Grindr speaking on “Grind and Shine.”
• Openly gay former professional football player Michael Sam speaking on “Courage off the field.”
• Lana Kairos, head of leadership development at Cruise, speaking about resolve.
• Stacey Chosed, CEO for LEAGUE AT&T, speaking on representation in the workplace.
• Matt Skallerud, president of Pink Media, speaking on LGBTQ marketing.
• A fashion show featuiring the 2021 spring/summer collection of AD Addicted.
• Fran Dunaway, ceo of Tom Boy X.
• Mike Page, casting director and member of Casting Society of America.
• Steve Levin, co-founder and managing partner at Commando marketing firm, speaking on hyper-localization.
• Wadooah Wali, executive producer, writer, director and storyteller, speaking on “Practical Magic.”
• Singer J.R. Price.
• Ben+Sion, “The Globetrotter Guys,” speaking on traveling the world.
• Comic Daniel Webb.
• “Crafty Queen” Lio Botello on “Something Sweet.”
• Country singer Kameron Ross.
• Conrad DeBaillon with DIFFA Dallas Young Professionals on being “young and hungry.”
• The team from Revry, free stream,ing LGBTQ TV, on the future of queer streaming.
• Boxer and activist Martin Stark on “fighting for equality.”
• Alex Rodriguez with “On The Rocks.”
• Leon Wu with Sharpe speaking on “a fit for every-body.”
• Erik Vasquez with Ride speaking on “slippery when wet.”
• Boxer and activist Danny Boy on “fighting for equality.”
• Melissa Grove, executive director of Legacy Counseling.
• Wesley Smoot, creator of Unleashed and author of Wesley’s Homo Erotic Cookbook.
SCHEDULE (all times are Central Time)
10 a.m.: Celia Sandhya Daniels
11 a.m.: Melissa Grove
Noon: Conrad DeBaillon
2 p.m.: Kalki Subramaiam with the Sahodari Foundation.
3 p.m.: Wesley Smoot on a new era of LGBTQ marketing.
4 p.m.: Matt Skallerud
5 p.m.: Martin Stark
6 p.m.: Leo Botello cooking tutorial
7 p.m.: Daniel Webb with Nicholas Snow of Promohomo TV
8 p.m.: J.R. Price
10 a.m.: The Globetrotter Guys interview with Brandon Schultz
11 a.m. Lana Kairos
Noon: Steve Levin1 p.m. James Berglund
1:30 p.m. Fran Dunaway
2 p.m.: Stacey Chosed
3 p.m.: Andy Kraut
4 p.m. Revry Panel Discussion
5 p.m.: Brian Sims
6 p.m. Addicted Virtual Fashion Showcase
7 p.m.: Ride Bodyworx Virtual Happy Hour
8 p.m.: Michael Sam
9 p.m.: Matteo Lane with Henry Koperski
10 a.m.: Danny Boy UK
11 a.m.: Mike Page
2 p.m.: Wadooah Wali
3 p.m.: Gianna Luxxe makeup tutorial
5 p.m.: Carmen Carrera
6 p.m.: Leon Wu
7 p.m.: Gravity Balmain
8 p.m.: Kameron Ross